Ever miss the days of gold stars on your homework assignments? Those times when your teacher would praise you for finishing a worksheet or writing your name neatly? A lot of smaller celebrations vanish as you get older, and it's harder to keep motivated when no one notices your accomplishments.
Well, if no one else is going to throw you a party, you might as well do it yourself. And as long as you're celebrating, why not buy yourself a nifty coffee mug to commemorate the occasion?
Here are 21 mugs that will help you put that gold star back on your figurative worksheets.
1. Celebrate: Finally catching them all
2. Celebrate: Defeating your rival in a shouting match
3. Celebrate: Not yelling obscenities while playing an MMO
4. Celebrate: Stealing the life force from others
5. Celebrate: Storing your Lego bricks in a place where you won't step on them
6. Celebrate: Resisting the urge to play "Wonderwall" at an open mic
7. Celebrate: Not punching an iPhone user in the face when they say, "Oh, yeah, I'm a photographer, too!"
8. Celebrate: Your cat threw up on an easily-washable surface
9. Celebrate: Your favorite character is still alive!
10. Celebrate: Avoiding an argument about who the best Doctor was
11. Celebrate: Resisting the Dark Side when it matters
12. Celebrate: Making No-Shave November last all year
13. Celebrate: Having the best facial hair in your friend group
14. Celebrate: Winning a YouTube comment debate
15. Celebrate: Not having the exotic disease you think you do
16. Celebrate: Knowing exactly how to decorate your studio apartment
17. Celebrate: Finding a work-around for a difficult problem
18. Celebrate: Leveling up your relationship status
19. Celebrate: Playing games that require three people
20. Celebrate: Rebranding yourself as someone more epic
21. Celebrate: Finally saving enough money to stop working
Raise a glass and party on!
And be sure to check out more mugs in our store...