When I was a kid, I remember visiting a friend's house and seeing they had a living room full of chairs that looked like thrones. They were the coolest things I'd ever seen and I couldn't wait to sit in one.
But before I could take a single step into the room, my friend's mom shooed me away and said that the room was only for looks. The chairs were, apparently, too fancy to ever be used.
Thankfully, most people think stuff that looks good should also be usable for something. And nowhere is this more apparent than in the world of coffee mugs.
Below, you can see 7 coffee mugs that prove that functional doesn't have to mean boring.
1. Cat Face Mug - A mask and a cup in oneWho says you can't make someone smile while you're enjoying your drink?
2. Self-Stirring Mug - Drinkware with a whirlpool featureUsing a spoon is so overrated.
3. Golden Building Block Mug - Part toy, part beverage containerYour mom always said not to play with your food, but did she mention anything about your cup?
4. Marauder's Map Mug - A cupful of nostalgiaA color-changing mug that would make Prongs, Padfoot, Moody, and Wormtail proud.
5. Music Staves Mug - Drinkware with a musical flourish
Next time someone says their coffee has "chocolate notes" you can show them this.
6. Star Wars Head Mugs - Flip your lid for a Stormtrooper or Darth Vader
You know at least some of the Ewoks on the Forest Moon of Endor would have had this idea.
7. Rattlesnake Mug - May cause hissy fits from jealous friendsDefinitely will not bite you.
Mugs with personality. I like it!
Check out more products in our store...