Happy November! Only two more months and then we can say goodbye to 2020. This is the season for family get-togethers, appreciating the good things, and remembering others. There’s a lot of gift-giving coming up, and if your list is like ours, you have a few people that are always hard to shop for. We have suggestions! Take a look at some of the smaller days to celebrate next month.
1. December 7 - World Civil Aviation Day
A great gift for any pilots you know.
2. December 9 - National Llama Day
Take a cue from our furry friends and relax.
3. December 13 - National Day of the Horse
If you have a horse lover on your list, take a look at these fun horse mugs.
4. December 14 - International Monkey Day
They’re one of the most popular exhibits at the zoo. And for good reason.
5. December 15 - International Tea Day
If your tastes run more to leaves rather than beans, hit that link.
6. December 28 - National Card Day
What kind of card? They failed to specify. We have a spread of tarot mugs for you!
7. December 29 - Still Need to Do Day
How do you do it?
These are just a few ideas for gifts. You can search for other topics from our home page. And remember, U.S. orders of two or more mugs get free shipping, so you can shop for a lot of people!