Happy New Year! It’s time to make those resolutions to lose weight, quit smoking, get in shape, and all of the other things we swear we’ll do this year for sure. If you are really serious about exercising, and want to save money, a lot of cheap equipment is put up for sale in March.
Another popular resolution is to stop procrastinating. We can help! We’ve listed some of the smaller occasions to celebrate in February (we’re pretty sure you won’t forget Valentine’s Day), so you can order your new mugs in plenty of time.
1. February 3 – National Women Physicians Day
They’re the moms that make everybody’s boo-boos better.
2. February 8 – National Clean Out Your Computer Day
A regular purge will keep your computer happy.
3. February 18 – National Drink Wine Day
Limiting it to just one day probably isn’t correct.
4. February 23 – International Mother Language Day
Did you know that languages can be classified as “endangered” like animals?
5. 2nd Week of February – Freelance Writers Appreciation Week
For when you need only one or two things written.
6. 3rd Week of February - Brotherhood/Sisterhood Week
Celebrate your siblings! In between the arguments, of course.
7. National Bake for Family Fun Month
It’s something everybody can contribute to. And you get to eat the results!
These are just some fun suggestions for celebrations next month. Have another special occasion that month? Use the search tools on our home page to find mugs for it. Remember, U.S. orders of two or more mugs get free shipping!